Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Posting

Ok so here's my first blog. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing but I'll figure it out as I go along I'm sure.  I am here to talk about all things knitting.  Now I still consider myself to be a relatively new knitting even though I have been knitting for over 2 years off and on.  But in the past couple of months my ambition for knitting has dramatically increased and I am learning how to make projects that aren't squares or rectangles in stockinette stitch.  I am currently in a swap on Ravelry called Your Favorite Animal Swap.  I am paired with a woman that loves Owls and Birds.  I had bought her some things while I was on vacation 2 weeks ago.  But recently I have finished two dishcloths.  One has an owl cabled into it and the other has a raven purled into it.  I was so excited to finish projects that came out the way I intended them to.  You will find pics of both projects.  Other than that I think that's all I got for today. Chio!




No comments: